new product launch

s_m2024

v have been given project on marketing.v have to launch a new product n market it.any1 wid full project report plz do send.
waiting 4replies
bye

lincy thattil

Re: help plzzz

Hi Ankit...I'm a second year mgmt student specializing in Marketing. Need ur small help. Can u please guide with how the material on this site is to be uploaded????:SugarwareZ-159: i have really good stuff with me,it will be helpful.

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...bies-pictorial-guide-management-paradise.html

read this carefully dude......................

then ur all queries will be solved regarding posting, uploading and downloading !!!

muthu22

hi
i m happy to help u.
just give me your email id n topic of your project, i will forward u atleast one copy of project report for your reference.:SugarwareZ-295:

have a nice day.
---------------
Muthu

hi
i m happy to help u.
just give me your email id n topic of your project, i will forward u atleast one copy of project report for your reference.:SugarwareZ-295:

have a nice day.
---------------
Muthu

hey muthu,
it will be better if u share ur project reports with us here?
uplaod ur project report here so it will help all of us..........

enjoy ur stay in MP....
take care !!!

Last edited:

shaanu

hey can any1 pls lemme know how to go abt in launching of a new product.........coz i dont hve the faintest of idea........pls sum1 HELP.........

hey can any1 pls lemme know how to go abt in launching of a new product.........coz i dont hve the faintest of idea........pls sum1 HELP.........

plz search d forums properly........... u will get many prjcts on this topic on MP......... all d best !!!

ankitgargo5

hi...anu one has any report on launching of new product in any segemnt...plz send me on email id not allowedPlease frnds help me..i had to submit the reort within 2 days..

Last edited by a moderator:

aaajai52

hey guys , if u need any projects related to this topic , do let me know... i have ample data...

hi akash,
i hav many products in my mind,the thing is i want to launch something diff. frm others ,like FMCG products r common in such ppt's,so kindly suggest some products or services with reasons why i should be launching that product.

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
there canbe many products...
but a product which has some good innovation in technology would be really good,,,

like...
a pen which has a radio...
shoes that have bluetooth techonology...
etc...

i was just going through some of the wierdest inventions...there i found a invention of a HUG t-shirt...on wearing tht t-shirt you feel like some one is hugging you...lol...

be inovaative..this is one of the best projects you all can do...