<h2>Blame Game between Pretty Girls Iggy Azalea and Britney spears </h2>

Britney%20spears%20and%20Iggy%20Azalea%20twitter%20war(1).jpg

Dustup and blame game is the most powerful medium to justify your failure but, those who justify are already a failure. Well, here we have two beautiful and amazing singers Iggy Azalea and Britney spears, their latest album pretty girls is good but, did not match up the expectation of the fans. The lyrics of the song were feeble and the execution was not at par. However, they have managed to get 78 million views and ending up 29th positions on billboard chart Hot 100, dropping out of the top 40 after three weeks. Well, when the albums tumble then, the blame game is what we have to justify but, justification is cheeky and it only brings reprimand. Here is beginning of Tweet from Iggy Azalea, which turns bad to worse.

During a Twitter Q&A Sunday night, a fan asked Azalea why the single had “flopped a little bit,” and Azalea chose to go in on Spears: “it’s difficult to send a song up the charts without addition promo and tv performances etc. unfortunately im just featured…”.Her response have brought a eerie and frenzy situation for spears fans and when they started reprimanding, Azalea went to another level stating,“@ThePopZone my comment is factual, it applies to any song. I dont have to suck the womans asshole 24/7 to be her friend, do i? bye girls,” Well, it doesn’t seem like all is going in favor for her, she had to cancelled her great escape tour in May, due to ticket sales were low due to lack of supports and mounting backlashes against Azalea.

Britney spears, was named as highest earning female musician and she knows how to play smart and where to take vengeance. However she never took the name but her tweets says it all. 'Can’t wait to get back to Vegas. So thankful I have shows for the rest of the year to look forward to... #YouWantAPieceOfMe.'

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uV2uebhnqOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>