Need and importance of entrepreneurial development training programme

AKANSHA

Need and importance of entrepreneurial development training programme

Attachments

• Need and importance of entrepreneurial development training programme.doc
    37 KB · Views: 303

jjmahida

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Entreprenurship Development of India (EDI) near gandhinagar is doing this with pride and quality. The topic is intresting and need of the nation at this point.

trance

As far as EDP is concerned, my institute had its unique way of providing EDP platform. I completed my PGD from ICECD which is administrated by NGO and thus has involvement of various entrepreneurship projects. They involved us for these projects and thus having experience of such live projects provided awesome exposure for the project.
The document is interesting, but as it's of 2006, new comments should be added by other members in this thread

It is very simple concept yet, very important.India is developing fast because of the people who think different. Instead of being job seeker they want to become job provider and that's the place where we are giving competition to the MNC. Entrepreneurial programs are very much interesting and important because the young guns will understand that working somewhere will used your brains for their own sake. America is powerful because we used their product and because of that our economy is moving there. However some changes are observed and change will happen.:SugarwareZ-167: