iPhone 7 and Apple's New Line-Up - 7 News

riteshmaratha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>iPhone 7 and Apple's New Line-Up - 7 News</h1>

4.jpg

As per a most recent report, the iPhone 7 and Apple's new line-up of tablet the iPad Pro, otherwise called the iPad Plus, will evidently use same metal for the outside. Likewise, the aforementioned gadgets are required to impart key arrangement too. Another picture of the asserted iPad Pro case has surfaced internet uncovering key angles that are imparted between the said tablet, Apple Watch and the iPhone 7.

The celebrated creator Sonny Dickson has apparently posted a few pictures of the iPad Pro case. Passing by the picture, there are cut outs for the stereo speakers at the top and base of the tablet. This obviously demonstrates the accentuation Apple makes on the music-related parts of the gadget, notes Value Walk.

The same source obviously recommends that the iPad Pro will probably impart the materials utilized by the iPhone 7. To be particular, UDN report says, the following iPhone i.e. iPhone 7 will use the same 7000 Series aluminum material, seen in the Apple Watch Sport. Discussing 7000 Series aluminum material, it is thought to be greatly strong. In knowledge of the past, Apple's humiliating run with the iPhone 6 "#bendgate" issue ought to have been the trigger to choose a more tough material. Doubtlessly, Apple is using this material for the up and coming gadgets, notes Value Walk. Actually, aluminum case has been around for a long while now. Nonetheless, Apple's 7000 Series aluminum material is generously i.e. 60 percent stronger than the normal aluminum.

iPhone 7 Release Date

The iPhone 7 bits of gossip have been truly overflowing, on the other hand, there is no solid data about the discharge time span so far. Meanwhile, Value Walk says, Apple may delay the iPhone 7 discharge date to 2016, to do whatever is necessary to expand on the achievement of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

iPhone 7 Memory : ~

iPad Air 2 comes with 2 GB of RAM
A8X chip
Next iphone or iPhone 7 will also flaunt the same configuration.