Needed help on project topics

adarshgnair

Dear friends..
I have received an offer do a project on the marketing side in Airtel Enterprise Services.
I am planning to do project in the marketing research side.Can you people suggest me some good topics whish would enhance my knowledge as well as be benficial to the company also..
The company is a total communications provider and they provide cutomised communication solutions for their corporate clients.The services they offer range from wireless, fixed wireline to ATM's ,video conferencing and various data services..
please give me an idea of what type of project can offer a wide scope for research in this domain?
Regards
Adarsh

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey adarsh..!!

If you are looking for marketing side than you could opt for research on how this companies though differing in prices still manage to gain growth.. You could study the reason's why airtel is no . 1 in private providers.. Is it becomes its all over india, or is it that they marketin capabilities are better..

&

If you are opting airtel inside than opt for Airtel CRM Software it would be a real good project if you can get information in hand

anns

This is anusha.
I need help for the project topic selection. The main problem is i exactly dint get complete information of the topics of marketing projects from our concerned lecturer. Im from osmania university pls help out for the osmania university topics on marketing projects.

akilanb

This is anusha.
I need help for the project topic selection. The main problem is i exactly dint get complete information of the topics of marketing projects from our concerned lecturer. Im from osmania university pls help out for the osmania university topics on marketing projects.

Hi

i have attached list of topic.

Regards

Akilan

Attachments

• MBA Project Titles.doc.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 32

akilanb

hi buddy

attached MBA project topics releated to various field.

Attachments

• Projects for MBA.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 31