E-Kotler (mktg mgmt book)

haryhunter

Hi to all
i feel gr8 to find this site, co-operative informative & very competative.................
in token of apereciation i an uploading an Marketing management (Philip Kotler) in electronic form to all my friends hope it will be useful for them

Attachments

• E-Kotler-Mktg Mgmt.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 684

varun1313

haryhunter said:
Hi to all
i feel gr8 to find this site, co-operative informative & very competative.................
in token of apereciation i an uploading an Marketing management (Philip Kotler) in electronic form to all my friends hope it will be useful for them

hi nice link man ..
it will really help us ..this site rocks

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey hary haryhunter welcome to mp and dude good job it will really help me and others too i was readingt his book recently but now i can read it on my pc also i dont have to carry that fat book always .

shail.4u007

hey i was looking for it
thank you buddy
i required this information
as i m in management school it is very difficult to take out time and find information
thank you once again

tashu

thanx.hope that i can help u more in marketing.go to google.com and type marketing 5000ppt slides.where u can get basics of marketing in power point presentation form.

TalResha

Anyone have more books by Philip Kotler, Im currently studying Marketing Management, and I need more books from the ultimate Marketing Guru