Is our nation still unprepared for disasters

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hello,

Day in and out we haer about natural calamities or disaster all around the world..

So in a such a situation is India (our Country) prepared for all the disasters with precautionary measures for the same .

if not the what can be suggested from our side to deal with such disasters or calamities.

lets put in our thoughts on it

Regards
Alisha Savla

anurocks

hello,

Day in and out we haer about natural calamities or disaster all around the world..

So in a such a situation is India (our Country) prepared for all the disasters with precautionary measures for the same .

if not the what can be suggested from our side to deal with such disasters or calamities.

lets put in our thoughts on it

Regards
Alisha Savla
i don't think so we r preprd........ India has a serious disease called late tubelight....... they don't take any action until a disaster is struck

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I agree to your point to a certain extent that we are unprepared so you as a citizen of India what measures will you suggest to the government to take for our protection in the contingencies

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Harsh wen we say lot of things have to be developed , but just by sayib=ng this things dont get over .
we as a citizen of india have to put some suggestive measures. so that government can also get to know what are the expectation on the local people fron the goverment

Regards,
Alisha

harshdoshi

ya Alisha......dat's true........bt its nt only abt us......its abt india.......so things like politics, infrastructure also hve to b develoed..............

Regards,
Harsh