Smoking to be banned in public or not

shyam3190

As we all know that now a days the smoking has become the trend in the collegian, as it cause the cancer in the future. should govt. take the action and banned the smoking in the public or not................

rahuljin

yes, it should be banned because enjoyment of once sometime (most of the time) becomes the suffering of others.

windchimes

I guess it is already banned.... if there is anywhere to be banned then it should be... since public smoking kills not only the smoker but the non smokers too... Personally I hate the smell that rises with the few inch poision stick..

manjyot

It certainly should be...People who smoke do not have the right to kill others...If one wants to kill themselves please go ahead and smoke in private places but not in public ones..

Bluestreet

Yes smoking should be banned publicly, because as everyone know's first of all it is injurious to health and most of it creates problem for the non-smokers in public area which may ultimately lead a problem for the non-smoker..So it should be banned publicly..

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think smoking should not only be banned in public places but completely. Now-a-days the smoking trend is not among the collegians but also among the students in school. Govt should take strict action regard this.

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Smoking is banned already banned in public, but some habit of smoking they break the rules, as they can't control them self without smoking. There should be banned on manufacturing of Smoking Materials Cigarettes, Biddie etc.

monabatri

Boys like a dogs tail to tum kitna bhi samjhao vo nahi samjhege.:nonono:

Last edited by a moderator:

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I like to inform Ms. Monika that this topic is general for all the public not for the boys and girls, for ur kind information Girl do smoke that also in public places.

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dilip i totally agree with you that girls do smoke but the point that monika mentioned was also correct that in comparison to gals guys smoke more and sometimes they also have that much decency that they should not do it in public where there are lot of children.................

And this will lay a bad impression on them

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I agree with you Alisha that boy smoke a lot as compare to girl but the point mention by an Monika is not satisfying as the way of pointing the boys is not correct.

smoking should be banned at public places. It affects the passive smokers adversely even more than the active smokers.Moreover, there are people who are allergic and asthematic. They are sensitive to smoke and are helpless in the absence of any stringent laws in this direction..