• Liaising with Corp HR in implementing policies
• Manage the Benefits Administration Independently including Cost-Benefit Analysis
• Liaise and help Corporate C&B team on Benchmark Surveys, Vendor Relationship, Report Analysis, determination of Salary Ranges.
• Feeding Data to corporate C&B on Market adjustments required during the focal, follow through and implementation
• Comp Policies and Programs Salary Fitment for new hires, Generating Report from PeopleSoft (Internal Equity, Demography).
• Manage Job Description, Job Codes etc by working closely with corporate C&B
• Manage Stock Related questions from time to time.
• Educate line managers, Staffing, HRBPs on Compensation, fitment and review of Internal Equity etc.
• Advice management to ensure company compliance with all federal, state and local laws related to employee benefits, compensation, employment and training.
• Remain current with changes in human resource and employment law and manage company relationships with state and local regulatory agencies.
• HR tool implementation and training
• Liaising with external agencies for all retirement benefits – Superannuation, Provident Fund, Gratuity, insurance, gratuity valuation, Health check-up etc
• Handle the complete back end process for Performance Management, including audit of data / letters / payroll updates / peoplesoft uploads
• Supports line managers in competent utilization of the organization’s HR Processes.
• Sound and updated on Indian labor law on day-to-day activities to meet company objectives.
• Oversee payroll and benefits administration
Candidate should be from IT (Service/Product based) industry only