Do you tweet and use Facebook every day, all day? Is building social community so ingrained you just can’t stop?
Do you take pride in customer service excellence and fancy yourself an entrepreneur?
Do you understand the difference between a “website,” a “portal,” a "blog" , a "forum" and why conversation is important ?
Have you build a forum or a hobby community in the past?We seek a highly a motivated individual with experience and fanatical passion for blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
This position is part time, unsalaried but with benefits, including attending mainstream and niche’ conferences.The successful candidate will join our internal campus outreach team at the managerial level, and interact with all stakeholders. Our Community Manager/Blogger will oversee and contribute recurrent content to holistically support our customers and corporate objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Creatively and proactively assist members of Management Paradise community in relevant sections assigned to you.
• Developing and Identifying user generated content
• Author blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts – whatever media you want to use – to communicate creative uses of networks on Management Paradise from the simple to the very complex.
• Participate in professional networking by following the prominent bloggers and online writers & attending events.
• Interact with our customers to align unselfish service of their needs, with our corporate objectives
• Be the eyes and ears of our brand as if your own reputation depended on it
• Build and maintain our content distribution network by way of social media channels
• Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround our content and brand, answer comments, be a mediator.
• Schedule and organize activities to generate content on a daily basis
• Conduct keyword research including indexing target keyword phrases
• Participate in social media, as yourself and white hat avatars, on our behalf
• Optimizing tags, on our feeds, sharing sites like YouTube/Flickr and search engines through copywriting, creative & keyword optimization & buzz pocket mining.
• Tag and title content, with an understanding of how the word’s chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content
• Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports
Qualifications and Experience
• You love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems. Then you love to proactively use that experience to make the whole service better.
• You like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team
• You are an independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop.
• You love to write & enjoy sharing your ideas with others.
• You spend a lot of time online and stay up-do-date on new, fun things out there for web savvy users as well as regular people.
• You enjoy learning & are curious!