The MBA program is tailored meticulously keeping in mind the industry dynamics and the ever changing economic scenario. SRM MBA is a two year, semester based (4 semesters) program with industry internships resulting in a structured project at the end of each year. Students are required to complete a total of 38 courses, inclusive of elective courses, chosen from among the list of elective specializations offered by the school. The syllabus is updated constantly based on industry requirements. The school currently has 728 students pursuing the MBA degree program.
Core Specialisations - Dual Specialisation Model
The Final Year students have to undertake 12 Weeks of Research work in their area of specialisation and submit a Project Report there on.
Value-added features of the program
- Conducting regular Personality Development Programs (Goal Orientations, Team Building, Stress Management, Creativity and Innovation, YOGA, Behavioural modifications)
- Opportunity to study abroad for a semester- Semester Abroad Program (SAP), under the SAP scholarship program
- State-of-the art infrastructure with latest technology, to facilitate effective teaching and practice
- International Advisory Council - to suggest, participate and update the structure and governance of the program
- Scholarship available for Academic Excellence, Sports Activities
- Enabling students to become the best management practitioners through Experiential Learning.
For example: Students are trained to become players in the Stock market - the school provides them the right footing by helping them open their first DMAT Account and teaching them the tricks of the trade with suggestions from industry experts
- Regular Industry Interactions with exclusive Q & A sessions with CEOs