COMMUNITY
Advertisements
     Finance Professionals » FRESH CUT BANK INSTRUMENT FOR LEASE

« Previous Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 35  |  Next Page »
[User Deleted]
Posted at 4:16 AM on Sunday 7 July 2013
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (6.0 + 2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, & AAA Rated Banks

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Skype ID: zyed.mustapha
Email : [email protected]
[User Deleted]
Posted at 11:28 AM on Friday 6 September 2013
Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 +2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Mr. Bernard butty
Email: [email protected]
Skype id: bglease.butty

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
[User Deleted]
Posted at 1:17 AM on Wednesday 18 December 2013
Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 +2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding

Mr. Bernard butty

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
[User Deleted]
Posted at 10:43 PM on Friday 3 January 2014
ARE YOU AN INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSMAN OR A BUSINESS ORGANISATION THAT WISHES TO EXPAND IN BUSINESS, WHY NOT SOURCE FOR BG/SBLC FROM SORIN LASSMANN BROKERS WHO HAVE BG/SBLC SPECIFICALLY FOR LEASE AT A LEASING PRICE OF 5+2 OF FACE VALUE ISSUANCE BY HSBC LONDON/HONGKONG OR ANY 25 TOP AA RATED BANK IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST OR USA. WE ALSO SECURE FUNDING PROJECT LOANS FOR 3% APR

Finally I will assure you of our total commitment to achieving this transaction as I always look forward to doing more business with you in future

Skype ID: ls.nicu
[User Deleted]
Posted at 12:28 PM on Friday 8 August 2014
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.
Thank you,
Mr.Joe Duane
email:[email protected]
[email protected]
[User Deleted]
Posted at 4:36 AM on Monday 11 August 2014
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies.

We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via email:

All relevant business information will be provided upon request. If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Mr. Bernard butty
[User Deleted]
Posted at 5:14 AM on Wednesday 13 August 2014
ARE YOU AN INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSMAN OR A BUSINESS ORGANISATION THAT WISHES TO EXPAND IN BUSINESS, WHY NOT SOURCE FOR BG/SBLC? WE HAVE BG/SBLC SPECIFICALLY FOR LEASE AT A LEASING PRICE OF 5+2 OF FACE VALUE ISSUANCE BY HSBC LONDON/HONGKONG OR ANY 25 TOP AA RATED BANK IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST OR USA. WE ALSO SECURE FUNDING PROJECT LOANS FOR 3% APR

Finally I will assure you of our total commitment to achieving this transaction as I always look forward to doing more business with you in future

Mr. Bernard butty
[User Deleted]
Posted at 9:07 PM on Wednesday 13 August 2014
We can deliver fresh cut lease banking instrument(BG/SBLC/LC/DLC/MTN) to
you in accordance to our working procedures which serves as collateral at
affordable prices, which will

enable you get loan form your bank so as to embark on your
projects(Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication,
Construction of Dams, Bridges, Other Turnkey

Project etc.) you have at hand and our BG can be used in ppp trading.

I will email you our working terms and condition upon request.

Name: Mr. Raghvendra Pathak
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype ID : pathlease.vendra
[User Deleted]
Posted at 10:59 AM on Thursday 14 August 2014
We are seeking genuine companies/ individuals looking for Loans to finance their business or expand existing ones. We also deal on all kind of Bank Instruments.

[1]Project Funding / Financing
[2] Unsecured loans, Commercial loans
[3] Worldwide project financing
[4] Equity Loan Financing
[5] Personal Financing
[6] Issuance and discount of all bank instruments like BG, SBLC, LC, MTN, POF, PPP
[7]Bills of Exchange
[8]Property Loan & Mortgage

If Interested kindly contact:

Name: Mr. Raghvendra Pathak
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype ID : pathlease.vendra
[User Deleted]
Posted at 10:35 AM on Friday 29 August 2014
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detail information.
Thank you,
Mr.Joe Duane
email:[email protected]
[email protected]
  « Previous Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 35  |  Next Page »

spacer gif
Management Paradise
spacer gif
arrow gif About Us
Press
Jobs
MBA Projects
Kartik Raichura
spacer gif
spacer gif
spacer gif
Legal
spacer gif
spacer gif Terms & Conditions
spacer gif Privacy Policy
spacer gif Disclaimer
spacer gif Copyrights
spacer gif Contact Us
spacer gif
spacer gif
spacer gif
Help
spacer gif
spacer gif Zeitgeist
Support
FAQs
Tour
Feedback
Our Network

MBA B School Blog

MBA Buy Entrance Exam Forms

MBA BMS Blog

MBA MBA Blog

MBA BMM Network

Follow

Copyright 2004 - 2019 Management Paradise.