Actuario

Hi All,

Im posting my project on ratio analysis of insurance industries. Hope u guys find it useful.

Bye,

Neha
hi Neharkhetan
I'm looking forward having access to your project. I will soon be involved in a similar study in Central America. Is your analysis referred to any specific country or sub-sector?

neharkhetan

Hi Actuario
I did my study for 3 indian companies. dont know how useful will my project be 2 u. then too u can check it out.

Bye,
Neha Khetan.

nimi_0188

hii guys i need help in yeild ratio... along with companys balance sheet and its comparison.. the company is cipla and nicolas pyramil is one and mah & mah and tata motors

itsreza

Banned
very useful information.
am currently looking for guidance in making ratio analysis of insurance sectors
thank

phongpitt

very useful information.
am currently looking for guidance in making ratio analysis of insurance sectors
thank

can you give me this ratio?

thanks.............................................................................................................

doniv

its a good project.Thx****************************************************************************************************************************************************.Bye

saianil

Dear Neha Khetan.
Please forward the same to me as I am looking for the same very desparately Please Please mail to me on my personal mail me

Regards
Anil N Borse

zero.in.on.me

Important Notice: This posts attachments are missing from our database. Please contact the member by private message or scrap him on his public profile about re-uploading them!!!

I am getting this message.. please email me the project!!

Thanks