Sharman Joshi to Set Screen Erotic in Hate Story 3

vinod_gupta34

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h2>Sharman Joshi to Set Screen Erotic in Hate Story 3</h2>

attachment.php

Sharman joshi is popularly for his films like 3-Idiots, Dhol and Golmaal-3 and myriads of more added to the list. He has been known for his sly comic timings and impeccable acting skills but, yet he is finding as story where he can prove that he is a versatile actor. Well, it seems like the successful hate story could be that one film which can transform his image and add value. He will be seen setting screen erotic with his honcho acting skills and unconventional genre.

"There was no confusion in my mind. The moment Vishal discussed the project with me I knew I wanted to be a part of it. As far as the change in terms of what I am doing, yes it is a complete change. "I haven't done an erotic thriller earlier but I would've done these four years back as well. It was just the question of finding the right one and I found it. I am happy I am a part of it," he told reporters here. Sharman was speaking at the trailer launch of "Hate Story 3". The film also stars Karan Singh Grover, Zarine Khan, and Daisy Shah.

I have been doing work which excites me, whatever genre it belongs to. I am not here to make a perception in the minds of the people, with all due respect to them. I am here to do the kind of work that pleases me and keeps me happy. "In the bargain, if that breaks perceptions or images... That's just a plus." "I was extremely comfortable... It's part of the job, we are professionals, we are here to enact as what is required... I am glad there is such a hue and cry over lovemaking scenes in India because that ensures a good opening for the film. For me, it’s no big deal," he said in zest.

Attachments

• Sharman-Joshi.jpg
    Sharman-Joshi.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 34