<h2>Gauri Khan Collaborated With the Global Audio Brand Steinway Lyngdorf</h2>

sizzling-sexy-gauri-khan-romantic.jpg

Gauri khan is popularly known for her successful venture Décor and for her sharp entrepreneurial skills. Gauri khan seems happy to collaborate with Steinway Lyngdorf, a global brand and they are famous for their advanced audio sound system. She says the brand will give a 'technological' edge to her design space. They have opened their first showroom in Delhi and headed towards a brighter and a better business goal.

"I am happy to collaborate with Steinway Lyngdorf. Since the inception of my studio, it has been my effort to offer distinctive, defining pieces that adds to the aesthetic appeal of spaces," added Khan. Steinway Lyngdorf, a company whose name is marked as a reputation and their audio quality is just impeccable.

Khan feels "Steinway Lyngdorf offer best in class audio-video technology" and it will "fit in beautifully with her mission of enhancing the home or office environments". When technology combine with an innovation, something comes out which is just transcend. Harshul Parikh believes "with the technology from Steinway Lyngdorf and creative from Gauri Khan's design studio, one can expect nothing less than extraordinary."