11 Funny #OddWaysToStartAEulogy Hashtag Trending on Twitter

<h2>11 Funny #OddWaysToStartAEulogy Hashtag Trending on Twitter</h2>

OddWaysToStartAEulogy.jpg

Here we are sharing 7 quintessential 15 Exciting #OddWaysToStartAEulogy tweet trending on Twitter.

1. "Webster's Dictionary defines 'stabbed' as..." #OddWaysToStartAEulogy

2. "For those of you live tweeting this, the wifi password is stanleyisdead, no spaces and all lowercase" #OddWaysToStartAEulogy

3. #OddWaysToStartAEulogy 'We're not here to mourn his life...We're here to celebrate his death!'

4. #OddWaysToStartAEulogy momma told me that if you have nothing nice to say... so this is going to be real short

5. What can I say about a person who taught me everything I know today about assplay? #OddWaysToStartAEulogy

6. 'It's pretty awesome on the other side, so. Enjoy your refreshments courtesy of me. Great to see everyone'#OddWaysToStartAEulogy

7. Rise! Rise! Riiiiiiiise!Hmmm... Still dead. It was worth a shot #OddWaysToStartAEulogy

8. #OddWaysToStartAEulogy *exasperated sigh*"We are gathered here today because SOMEBODY *glares at coffin* couldn't stay alive.

9. Now, for those of you who have never seen Weekend at Bernie's ... #OddWaysToStartAEulogy

10. I apologize for the erection folks, it's a side effect from this new medicine I'm on #OddWaysToStartAEulogy

11. "Tim, sadly, no longer has a future... unlike the great range of sleek, innovative products being developed by Apple" #OddWaysToStartAEulogy