<h2>11 Surprising #NickiSurprise Hashtag Trending on Twitter</h2>​

nickiminaj2.jpg

Here we are sharing 11 Amazing #NickiSurprise tweet trending on Twitter.

Nicki Minaj keeps on hovering in the news and that’s what I like about her. Earlier, Nicki Minaj had a heated argument with Taylor swift and reprimanded her on twitter for taking her spot at VMA award show. But, later everything sorted out. Here, she is again trending on twitter. Find out why.

1. Of course, lil Krim fans hopped on the hashtag, keep us trending boo #NickiSurprise

2. @NICKIMINAJ OMG a new comedy series of the Maraj family. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cannot wait for this❤️❤️ congrats baby

3. Keeping Up With The Marajs??? @NICKIMINAJ #NickiSurprise

4. The half-hour comedy is based on Minaj and her family’s immigration from Trinidad in the early 1990’s. #NickiSurprise

5. And this is why "#NickiSurprise" has been trending, but @NICKIMINAJ herself hasn't tweeted it yet!

6. In real people time, we have 23 minutes... In Nicki time, we probably have another 3736728hrs. I'm excited! #NickiSurprise

7. @NICKIMINAJ you can't just tweet like 5 times and then leave?! Don't leave us hanging! OMG. #NickiSurprise

8. I swear she mentioned a tv show a year ago and she said she can't say anything else #NickiSurprise

9. @NICKIMINAJ I'm in school and you got me hype you gon get me in trouble IM SO EXCITED!!!!! #NickiSurprise

10. @NICKIMINAJ whatever the surprise is are we gonna fall mad in love straight away ?!#NickiSurprise

11. @NICKIMINAJ Are we ever getting a “Trini Dem Girls” music video or no? #NickiSurprise

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/juxTC7hYGTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​