<h2>The Brave Japanese Man with No Fingers Tried To Climb Everest</h2>

nobukazu-kuriki-climbing.jpg

We salute this brave man and his bravery would be an inspiration for all of us. Come on, believe me, or not, today in this competitive world, we quit without even trying. We are so feeble and vulnerable that even a small flowing wind can annihilate our dreams. We are running from life because we are scared of failure.

Nobukazu Kuriki is a Japanese mountaineer who was forced to abandon his attempt to conquer Mount Everest just few thousand feet from the summit. But, reaching at that level is next to victory, he risked his life for the five times. He Lost all fingers and one thumb due to frostbite; he tried again and reached very close to the summit. "I tried hard taking all my energy, but it took too much time to move in deep, deep snow. I realized if I kept going, I wouldn't be able to come back alive."

It takes strenuous effort to climb mountains during winter months and chances of accidents increases. But, the warriors don’t get affected with such excuses and always find pleasure in conquering difficulties. He was the first person to climb Everest since an earthquake killed 9000 people. "This is the purest form of climbing and it is worth the extra danger," he said. There are myriads of thing we can learn from him, we quit, dastard attitude is what we clad and a negative vibe is our weapons. We need to put all those stupid excuses in thrash and always stand firm to live the life full of honor and prestige.

Respect!!