<h2>7 Brilliant #PopeInPhilly Hashtag Trending on Twitter</h2>

pope-francis.jpg

Pope Francis schedule is power packed with continues meetings. He has been in Washington and New York in the previous week, but there is no halt. Francis is now in Philadelphia where he will address several gatherings and many more. Pope Francis is the popular name and an honorable personality. His visit has been treated as a ginormous event where roads have been blocked and myriads of people are gathered to just take the glimpse of him. Francis will celebrate Mass on Saturday at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul with local priests and nuns. He will be speaking about religious freedom and immigration.

People in Philadelphia are excited and twitting every bit about the event on Twitter. There are myriads of twitterati's who are providing live updates about the event. Just check out this 7 brilliant #PopeInPhilly hashtag which is trending on twitter.

1. Outside my window is nothing but soldiers, helicopters and people walking their dogs while drinking Starbucks. Weird day. #PopeInPhilly

2. Shoutout to the IHM sisters. Where my SSJs at? #PopeInPhilly

3. Disclosure-I am Catholic BUT how can anyone NOT be emotional watching @Pontifex who fills the world with love and respect? #PopeInPhilly

4. "Thank you," is all the mom of the boy in a wheelchair could say. Such a tender moment #PopeInPhilly

5. High school band playing the Rocky theme song for the Popes arrival! #PopeInPhilly

6. The message for today is, notice who is around you, like @Pontifex said last night. Someone may have a need, like Ann #PopeinPhilly

7. Oh brother, press bus taking reporters (including this one) to Independence Hall just broke down #PopeInPhilly #PopeProblems

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1_-jp9e6ygw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​