Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Trending

7 #6MonthWithoutZayn Hashtag Trending on Twitter

Discuss 7 #6MonthWithoutZayn Hashtag Trending on Twitter within the Trending forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; ...

Old
 (1 (permalink))
Business Education
Business-education is on a distinguished road

Business-education
Student of BMM
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru
7 #6MonthWithoutZayn Hashtag Trending on Twitter - September 25th, 2015

The most popular and beloved band whose music just goes above and beyond seems like losing their spark. One direction had started with five exceptional sly music personalities but as the time took its turn, the five memberís team remained four today. Zayn Malik, the crucial member of the band one directions breaks all the music relationships with one direction because he wanted to go solo. It has been 6 months after the incident and myriads of events happen without him. There were myriads of twitter war between and the relationship got sour and bitter.

Earlier, it was news that One Direction has lost their prime directions and rumours started heating up. It was heard that other members of the band are also quitting the band and starting their own music album. Well, when they were together their music had a spark and that magic which will drag you towards them. It has been 6 months without Zayn Malik and this hashtag is trending on twitter.

Here is the list 7 #6MonthWithoutZayn Hashtag Trending on Twitter

1. HE WANTED TO TRY OUT A NEW DIRECTION #6MonthsWithoutZayn

2. #6MonthsWithoutZayn why are yall acting like he's dead

3. #6MonthsWithoutZayn is currently trending worldwide!

4. I can remember the the day I woke up and found out he left and I cried so hard and skipped school #6MonthsWithoutZayn

5. moving on is not that easy but yeah maybe soon i will be okay #6MonthsWithoutZayn

6. I can't believe we actually survived 6 months without him. #6MonthsWithoutZayn

7. "I don't hate you for leaving and I'm not angry that you left,

8. But I am so heartbroken that you didn't say goodbye"#6MonthsWithoutZayn

Advertisements

Friends: (0)