The Natural and Effective Technique to Dye Your Hair

<h2>The Natural and Effective Technique to Dye Your Hair</h2>

dye.jpg

Believe me, or not, but we myriads of people get infuriated after looking at their white hair. We don’t want to grow old and always yearn for our young looks and already there are myriads of people who have tried tons of techniques to dye your hair but drastically failed. Don’t worry; this new technique will bring your solid good old days. This is a natural technique and all you need is a piece of glass and a paintbrush. Chiala Marvici, a hairstylist from New York, is performing this technique efficiently and the result has been more than expected.

dye%201.png

I have a beautiful painting that a friend of mine did and it has multiple layers of colours and I think a lot of times you see something during the day and you dream about it at night. While I was sleeping, I saw these gorgeous transparent colors all living together and it inspired me to translate that into a hair colour technique that you can use in real life. Chiala told Teen Vogue.She is using only a piece of glass, dye and a paintbrush. Well, don’t believe me, just watch.

dye%202.png

Now, That's What Happens!

dye%203.png