Suicide Is Never the Answer: This Powerful Message Will Add Life into Your Soul

<h2>Suicide Is Never the Answer: This Powerful Message Will Add Life into Your Soul</h2>

Happy.jpg

We live in a society surrounded by myriads of pressures that break us bit by bit. We start losing strength and leave the world like we never even exist. But, there are people out there who love you no matter what and always want you to be there with them. A message which was left on a mental health support community forum that urges people feeling depressed that "suicide is never the answer". The post, left by an anonymous mental health worker was first posted on Tumblr last August and now, on Imgur this week where it has received over 600,000 views.

Title of the post says, “No one will miss me", "I'm better off dead", the message reads. When I worked at a non-profit that handled suicide prevention, I had access to the donation records. Each month, a specific man donated 15$ to our organization. It was like clockwork. A Same day, same man, he had been doing this for over 4 years. It always seemed odd to me but I never questioned it… until I saw a note attached one month. “For Noah- Dad”. His donation was once his child’s allowance. I can promise you, they would miss you for the rest of their lives.

Mr Bollywood, who re-posted the message on Imgur, also added that: "Always remember, suicide is never an answer. There are always those who love you and will keeping loving you, no matter what." They added that anyone "who ever feel like it's terribly difficult to talk about it, remember there's always someone out there"
There are people who loves you and always wants to provide their love and affection, so there are lots of reasons for you to live and suicide is never the answer and nor it will be. Live the life, its precious, don’t let it go easily.

Suicide.jpg