<h2>5 Marketing Lessons to Learn From Shahrukh Khan</h2>

Shahrukh-Khan8.jpg

Shahrukh Khan is a brilliant actor and a wittiest Bollywood celebrity but the list of his skills doesn’t end here, he is also the best marketing strategist. He believe in proper marketing of a film because it is important for the business and why not; when there are shit loads of money involved in making film, promotion is important to convey their story to the masses. His Marketing skills are effective and plays very crucial role in building awareness and inducing audience. Here is the list of 5 marketing lessons you can learn from Shahrukh Khan.

1) Updating about film at every interval

Shahrukh khan’s latest marketing stunt was initiated for his upcoming film ‘fan’, where he painted graffiti on the wall of his house stating, Shahrukh I love you, he posted this picture reprimanding fans for this imbecile and cheap stunts but later on; he confess that this was his idea to paint his walls and blame fans for this, it was initiated just to inform people about his next film named Fan.

2) Trailer revealed by himself

This is just like icing on cake, Shahrukh has ginormous fan base that follows him on twitter so, it is always easy and fast way to reach out to the fans and once you have done your job, fans will bombard it with positive word of mouth publicity. He reveals trailer himself because it build stronger bonding between celebrity and fans, a simple and easy way but, productive.

3) A perfect PR activity

Public relation of Shahrukh khan is just impeccable. Whatever Shahrukh do becomes headings of the news channels and all credit goes to the PR agency of Shahrukh Khan. The image of the celebrity is enhanced by media and media is introduced through PR so, it becomes very essential to have better PR person on your side.

4) Promotion of film in various channels

Promotion is the soul of marketing and it is very much important to inform people about what the film is all about and why audience should watch it. Shahrukh personally visit numerous shows to promote his films.

5) Numerous Live shows

Live shows are the best way to connect with the people directly. Shahrukh khan visited numerous places and performed live shows to promote his film campaign. Live shows of Shahrukh khan become massive hit, first he is Shahrukh khan and second he receives wide coverage from fans.

Well, he too believes in mass promotion and marketing and says "I am not a marketing guru or a romantic hero. I promote my film to inform about it to my audience. I feel since they had to shell so much money to watch a film, they have the right to know about it. I inform my audience and give a brief overview of it," Shah Rukh told PTI.