<h2>A Group of Girls Conned Isis Recruits</h2>

Women%20conned%20isis.jpg

This is Bizarre, so hold your nerves. A group of girls just conned the biggest terrorist group Isis easily. Isis recruits lured people over social media and convince them to take part in their nefarious activity but this time their method falls against them. A group of women defrauded Isis recruits by posing as would be brides and convincing them to send thousands pounds as travel money.

Russian website Life News, which has published an interview with one of the three women involved, explains that the group, from the predominantly Muslim region of Chechnya, were first approached by jihadists over social media a few months ago. He began to lure me, saying: 'Do you want to come to Syria, here it is very good.' I told him that I had no money. He told me he would send me 10 thousand rubles, one of the women named as Maryam told the website.

After receiving money she blocked the recruiter who contacted her online. Once the method was successful they keep on repeating it and defrauding many more recruiter, they convince recruiter by pretending that they crave to join fighters in the Middle East. Who told there is no easy way in generating easy money? Believe me or not they have collected near about 200,000 rubles by this activity. However, the trio have now been detained in Russia after security services scrutinizes all their online social activity.

"Isis recruiters never buy the ticket personally for their targets because they would be easily spotted," Valery Zolotaryov from the Centre for Combating Extremism government agency told Russian newspaper Moskovskij Komsomolets. "Instead they send money through e-wallets." This is unprecedented in Chechnya, probably because no one digs deep enough in that direction. In any case, I do not advise anyone to enter into correspondence with dangerous criminals, especially with the aim of easy money, he added.