Arnold Schwarzenegger Clear message to Walter Palmer

<h2>Arnold Schwarzenegger Clear message to Walter Palmer</h2>

Arnold%20Schwarzenegger%201.jpg

Walter Palmer the man who think that he is too smart to kill lion. Well, my friend you must feel ashamed of your activity, killing innocent is not the good way to flaunt your gallantry. Few days back an American Dentist paid £32,000 to kill one of the most popular and brave lions in Zimbabwe. This is nefarious crime committed by so called intelligent yet dumb doctor. What does he think himself and who gave him the right to kill innocent lion. Well, all this questions is infuriating my thoughts and my body full of angst needs answer. I am not the only one people all over social media lashed and reprimanded insane doctor.

Social Media lashed and expressed their angst against Walter Palmer for the heinous crime he has committed. Well, celebrities too have came forward and reprimanded Walter palmer for his heinous activity. The giant personas that have joined the crowd have send a clear message to Walter Palmer is Arnold Schwarzenegger. He tweeted image indicating that lions are not trophies and killing them is not the sign of bravery.

Arnold Schwarzenegger added his dour voice to the condemnation on Instagram:

Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.png

Arnold's posted picture on Instagram says it all and within quick span of time he was trending and people all across globe connected with his message leads to hunting of Walter Palmer.