<h2>Rappers Targeted Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill</h2>

nicki-minaj%20and%20Safaree.jpg

Battle with words is showering on Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill from every possible angle. Earlier it was Meek Mill, who accused Drake of using ghostwriter and not writing his own raps, Drake‘s killer response added more fuel to it. Dustup between Meek Mill and Drake was at full swing when Nicki Minaj added extra tinge of flavor. The "super bass" hitmaker lashed her ex- boyfriend Safaree Samuels by stating that he is too dumb to write her raps after he alleged that he wrote some songs for her album.

In a video obtained by gossip website TMZ, she said: “'Till this day I never stopped. See a bitch ass n**** can't write my raps. You know why? You don't have the heart or the mindframe or the motherf***ing intellect bitch n****. You don't even know how to pronounce these motherf***ing words in my motherf***ing rap bitch.”

Read More about: So Sorry Nicki Minaj', Your Meek is Going Sick

It looks like Meek is under attack by all her ex boyfriends. Earlier it was only Drake but now Safaree is added to the list of attacking Meek. In his upcoming track 'Lifeline', Safaree also dissed Nicki's boyfriend Meek Mill. He rapped: “This n**** bent outta shape with a gorilla face, my bars on 'The Pinkprint' no one will ever match, my d**k print, little n*****, you can never match ...

Read More About: Drake's Killer Response to Meek Mill's Twitter Post

“When you was pulling up, I was pulling out, I know real s**t I ain't gonna talk about, I seen the text messages, I seen the emails, somebody tell me why he's talking like a female.” As intensity of rage is speeding its pace this dustup and war looks like going to continue till perpetuity.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wGDWNzmg4zM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​