Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) > Trending

American Horror Story: I want to be evil,' said lady Gaga

Discuss American Horror Story: I want to be evil,' said lady Gaga within the Trending forums, part of the Management Students Voices ( MBA,BMS,MMS,BMM,BBA) category; American Horror Story, Hotel: I want to be evil,' said lady Gaga American horror story: hotel , would add tinge ...

American Horror Story: I want to be evil,' said lady Gaga
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Business Education
Business-education is on a distinguished road

Business-education
Student of BMM
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru
American Horror Story: I want to be evil,' said lady Gaga - July 13th, 2015

American Horror Story, Hotel: I want to be evil,' said lady Gaga

American horror story: hotel, would add tinge of flavor by casting one of the most impeccable and unblemished singer Lady Gaga. American horror story is the highest rated show and as we all are the fans of Lady gaga, she is gaga over American horror Story. Ryan Murphy is reeling towards success on his hit shows and have finalized that Lady gaga would be seen in the incredulous looks and crazy attire. Lady gaga wrote him notes saying she was a fan of American horror story asked if he would “consider” giving her a role and your foreboding is right, he had only one answer for it.

"I replied [in all caps] 'Yes,'" Murphy told fans at Comic-Con during a panel for AHS and Scream Queens. While the details of Gaga's character remain under wraps, Murphy said the role honors a request Gaga had about the gig: that her character be "evil." "I think her part is great," he said.

According to Variety, Murphy revealed that he and his team didn’t seek Gaga out for a role in American Horror Story: Hotel. On the contrary, she reached out to him. Well, here is what lady gaga has to say:
“She said, ‘I want to be evil,' the show creator recalled of his first meeting with Gaga, who approached him for the show, as she’s a big fan herself. “I said, ‘You came to the right place."

“It was one of the weirdest things of my career ever,” Murphy continued, recalling Gaga approaching him for her part. “‘Horror Story’ has a lot of fans obviously and I get calls from some people…how it happened with Gaga is she wrote and said, ‘I love the show, would you consider putting me on it?’ And I wrote back, ‘Yes. CAPS CAPS…’ The best call ever is ‘Please wait for Gaga’…and she got on the phone and could not have been lovelier.”

You can’t even gauge the intensity of gaga fans of Lady gaga. Her flamboyant style and crazy yet fabulous attire is what drives everyone towards her. It would be interesting to Lady Gaga in evil avatar. Just ponder and forebode about her looks in American horror story.

Advertisements

Friends: (0)