<h2>Meet Mr. Minissha Lamba (Ryan Tham)</h2>

Minissha%20Lamba%20and%20Ryan%20Tham%20marriage.jpg

Hell No, resplendent actress Minissha Lamba got married to a longtime beau Ryan Tham; he is the owner of the juhu night-club called Trilogy... Well, Bachna ae Haseeno actress is famous for her sly acting skills and simplicity. She is one of the contestants in Bigg Boss 8. She debuted in the movie “Yahaan” (2003) and also nominated for the Filmfare Debut award. The 29 year old actress (DOB – January 18, 1985) was born in New Delhi to a Punjabi family. She did her schooling from Chettinad Vidyashram School in Chennai and then moved to Kashmir. She did her MA in English from Miranda House, Delhi University.

Minissha Lamba always wanted to pursue journalism well, I would have watched all episodes but, later she got interested in modeling and with her elegance and style she bagged numerous of advertisement. While shooting for Cadbury ad, director Shoojit Sircar approached her for Yahaan. Her biggest hit till date remains Bachna Ae Haseeno, starring Ranbir Kapoor, but the movie also co-starred two other bigger names, Bipasha Basu and Deepika Padukone. She is also a part of the popular ‘Tera Surroor’ number from Himesh Reshammiya’s Aap Kaa Surroor album. Her film ‘Well Done Abba’ (2009) however received the Prestigious National Film Award for Best Film on Social Issues for the year award.

She has been flummoxed in her relationship, prior meeting Ryan Tham she was in the news for in a relationship with Andrew Symonds and Sreesanth. Minissha confessed that she is taking her relationship decision cautiously as she had been heartbroken many times in love. She says,” I have dated men who were wrong for me and for whom I was wrong.” Minissha says that her idea of romance is more on the adventurous side than plain romantic. She adds, “I do not quite like candlelight dinners on a date; instead I prefer something like rock-climbing or a long drive. Romance is about being close and doing things together.

Well, Love is eternal and we are happy that you have finally got married to the person you love. We wish beautiful and beloved couples all the best and happy married life.