<h2>M. S. Dhoni Impeccable and Effective Cricketing Strategy</h2>

mahendra-singh-dhoni%20impeccable%20strategy.jpg

Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been under scanner especially, after tumble performance and losing series from Bangladesh. Mahendra Singh Dhoni is always have to face the reprimand from media if anything goes wrong but, we shouldn’t forget the contribution of Dhoni to the Indian cricket and his cricketing ability. He believes in the formula of strategy and formulates a plan prior match. He is the coolest captain because he knows that, sometime strategy fails but that doesn’t mean his strategy failed that means the execution has to be perfect. Media need only one word and they will make it large, they don’t take even fraction of seconds and provide their statements neglecting his hard work. After getting defeated by Bangladesh, Dhoni has to face taunted and sarcasm question from media related to his captaincy but the reply was just incredulous.

"Yes, if it is a justifiable thing that if you remove me and Indian cricket will start doing really well and if I am the reason for all the bad that is happening to Indian cricket, definitely I would love to step away and play as a player. Ultimately you want India to win. It doesn't matter who is captain. I was never really in line to become a captain. It was a job or responsibility for me. I have taken that responsibility. It was given to me, I took it. If they want to take it away, I am happy to give it away."

The strategy fails but, in the third ODI between India and Bangladesh, all seems like favor Dhoni and his cricketing skills like removing flabbergasted Jadeja and replaces him with Stuart Binny, came to bat at No.04 and changing Raina’s spot. The result of this strategy well, we all know that India defeated Bangladesh by 77 Runs. This type of impeccable strategy can only be design by Mahendra Sing Dhoni.