Blur Release of A New Album

dharmikmoni

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>Blur Release of A New Album</h1>

4.jpg

The arrival of another Blur collection even stunned the band, as bassist Alex James clarifies, and he uncovers that the band recovered a record bargain on the of a rave audit of an Irish gig

When I enter a swanky West London condo to meeting Blur's Alex James, I am welcomed by seeing his posterior. Alex isn't posturing stripped, yet dangling out of a window smoking a subtle fag in the middle of meetings.

James still has the quality of the nervy chappy of Britpop, who allegedly blew pretty nearly a million pounds on champagne and cocaine amid Blur's graph topping prime.

I'm meeting him to discuss The Magic Whip, Blur's new collection, which is dispatched today. Its discharge is as a lot of an amazement to the band individuals as it is to their armies of fans, yet all the more about that later.

Alex has cooled off in the most recent couple of years. He has been a stable married couple to feature maker Claire Neate since 2003. The couple have five youngsters, young men Geronimo, Artemis and Galileo, and little girls Sable and Beatrix.

Since Blur's break, James has effectively reexamined himself as a cheddar rancher and supplier of an extent to UK general store chain ASDA, a celebration coordinator, and also a best- offering creator of Alex James: Bit of a Blur - The Autobiography and All Cheeses Great and Small

He snaps straight into affectionately thinking back about the first occasion when he sheets a flight to Dublin with his band-mates Damon Albarn, Graham Coxon and Dave Rowntree.

"We weren't even called Blur in those days, we were still Seymour," James says. "Our first show abroad was in Ireland for Leo Finlay's wedding, who was the first columnist to expound on us.