Diane Sawyer's interview with Bruce Jenner

krunal_dhabhi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>Diane Sawyer's interview with Bruce Jenner</h1>

4.jpg

A sneak Peek into Diane Sawyer's elite meeting with Bruce Jenner about his reported move from a male-to-a-female, which affectation Friday night on ABC.

In a promo discharged Thursday morning, Jenner discusses his considerations and his stresses.

"It will be a passionate crazy ride, however some way or another I'm gonna overcome it," he said.

"I wanna know how this story finishes," said the previous Olympian. "How does my story end?"

Numerous have been asking the same with hypothesis and bits of gossip about Jenner hitting a fevered pitch in the course of the most recent couple of months.

"It made me who I am," said Jenner.

He's been in the general population eye following 1976 when he turned into a moment VIP winning the Olympic decathlon and getting to be known as the world's most noteworthy competitor. In 2007, Jenner reevaluated himself as a reality star on "Staying aware of the Kardashians." He's a stepfather to four and father of six. As he plans to open up, its that family he stresses over.

"Those are the main ones I am concerned with," Jenner said. "I cant let myself hurt them."