Dragons' Den - Approved Foods

mehtakaushal87

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
<h1>Dragons' Den - Approved Foods</h1>

5.jpg

Businessman Andy Needham was left battered and wounded after his appearance on TV's Dragons' Den.

Andy, 50, of Skelmanthorpe, went before the famously extreme ambitious people with business accomplice Dan Cluderay, 43, on Sunday night.

The couple, who run rebate sustenance retailer Approved Food, were looking for £150,000 for a 10% stake in their business however neglected to leave away with any speculation.

Father of-two Andy, conceived and raised in Lindley, lifted the top on the mysteries of the Den yet conceded: "It was an appalling knowledge."

Online retailer Approved Food, situated in Sheffield, offers cut-value sustenance and beverage arriving at the end of its 'best by' date.

Distinctive to 'use by' dates, the nourishment may lose some of its quality yet won't be destructive.

Andy and Dan cushioned their lines toward the begin of their pitch and Andy said: "We had mind solidify toward the starting and I was sweating like a pig from start to finish through.

"What individuals don't know is that we were recorded for two hours with arbitrary inquiries being terminated at us however all you see on screen is eight minutes.

"It was a completely outsider environment for us and it was horrifying to watch it back.

"I'll require a paper sack on my head when I go out and will take some ribbing for the following a few years."

The Dragons, however, had a lot of help and applause for the business with one of them, Peter Jones, saying he might want to contribute – when the firm was more established