Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums International MBA > TOEFL

Lockers for the TOEFL ,as the GMAT Center does? How long are the breaks?

Discuss Lockers for the TOEFL ,as the GMAT Center does? How long are the breaks? within the TOEFL forums, part of the International MBA category; I'm taking the TOEFL in 7 days and this is my second attempt at the TOEFL. My last score was ...

Lockers for the TOEFL ,as the GMAT Center does? How long are the breaks?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

Lockers for the TOEFL ,as the GMAT Center does? How long are the breaks? - November 1st, 2015

I'm taking the TOEFL in 7 days and this is my second attempt at the TOEFL. My last score was over a year back and I cannot remember much.
Does any one know if we are given lockers for the TOEFL ,as the GMAT center does? How long are the breaks?

any information on the testing center will be useful to me.

Thank you
Advertisements

Friends: (0)