Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform International MBA > TOEFL

Preparing for the TOEFL exam

Discuss Preparing for the TOEFL exam within the TOEFL forums, part of the International MBA category; Hi everyone! I'm preparing for the TOEFL exam and I want to practice more the Writing section. Does anyone know ...

Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

Preparing for the TOEFL exam - October 31st, 2015

Hi everyone!
I'm preparing for the TOEFL exam and I want to practice more the Writing section.
Does anyone know where I can find topics for integrated writing that include the listening part (as acoustic version, not written)?
Thanks in advance!
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

Preparing for the TOEFL exam - October 31st, 2015

Hi,
I've now finished my first TOEFL and hopefully my last one.
I did o.k in the listening, reading and speaking. Although, i wasn't sure about all of the answers which i usually do. i get approx. 90%+ In the reading and listening.

To the point, in the integrated writing I wrote 5 paragraphs but one of them i wasn't able to finish few words and be clear. I had a decision to make 2 minutes before finishing- to review or write the third point. I chose the latter. I usually find 4-5 mistakes or unclear sentences in the review.

The second one was o.k, I managed to review 2.5 of 4 paragraphs.

Did someone got an high score (i hope for more than 23 at this section- not more) though he encountered this problem?
Friends: (0)