Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes > Taxation and financial services

Tax filing season and Southbourne Tax Group

Discuss Tax filing season and Southbourne Tax Group within the Taxation and financial services forums, part of the Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes category; A life changing event occurred to me recently (new job and a baby), and I really need a tax pro ...

Tax filing season and Southbourne Tax Group
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Steven Yee
steveyizz is an unknown quantity at this point

steveyizz
Question Tax filing season and Southbourne Tax Group - February 27th, 2017

A life changing event occurred to me recently (new job and a baby), and I really need a tax pro to help me with this nerve-racking responsibility as a taxpayer. My friend contracted Southbourne Tax Group, is this company good at tax preparations?
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Tax filing season and Southbourne Tax Group
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Mark Sanguine
marksanguine is an unknown quantity at this point

marksanguine
Smile Re: Tax filing season and Southbourne Tax Group - February 28th, 2017

My friend is a client of Southbourne Group but they handle the payroll of my friendís business. So I really canít tell if they are good at that aspect too.
Not familiar
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Caffara Burton
toncaffara is an unknown quantity at this point

toncaffara
Smile Not familiar - March 14th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyizz View Post
A life changing event occurred to me recently (new job and a baby), and I really need a tax pro to help me with this nerve-racking responsibility as a taxpayer. My friend contracted Southbourne Tax Group, is this company good at tax preparations?
I am not familiar with that firm, as for me, it doesnít matter who, as long as they are licensed, highly experience and knowledgeable on tax laws.
They can handle tax returns too
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Vex Axle
vexaxle25 is an unknown quantity at this point

vexaxle25
They can handle tax returns too - March 20th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyizz View Post
Yes, aside from providing a wide selection of accounting services to small business, Southbourne offer assistance in personal income tax return preparations too. I am one of their clients since last year, they have an excellent quality service so far.
A client here
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Sherry Heckel
rryeckel is an unknown quantity at this point

rryeckel
A client here - March 30th, 2017

I am one of Southbourne Tax Group clients, they can do a great job in tax preparation. So far, I donít encounter any problems with their service, they can definitely help you in itemizing your tax preparations.
I use the service of Southbourne Tax Group on my returns too
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Humita Walduck
alduckhum is an unknown quantity at this point

alduckhum
I use the service of Southbourne Tax Group on my returns too - April 3rd, 2017

They have a highly capable and professional team with vast experiences regarding tax laws and tax problem resolutions issues.