study of ratio analysis of tata steel ltd

priyanshu007

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
here is the synopsis of the project........
actually m not able to attach the whole project...but trying to do it...so i will shorten the length n den attach it......

can u attach d remainig part of the project as i want that for me kindly do this as soon as possible...

:SugarwareZ-290:

senthil_111186

hello frndz here is my project on "Analytical study of ratio analysis of Tata Steel Ltd". hope it helps u all........ :SugarwareZ-055:

swati
hi swathi.... can you send me your project work..... i.e study of ratio analysis on Tata steel ltd....... since i am in need to prepare a ratio analysis for a sector.... i need reference..... please send to my mail id........
[email protected]..... u can send separate file also..... let me gather it........ please do favor for me.........

saral.chauhan

Thanks a lot
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

chittoor.ja

hey swati,

I am analysing the Iron and Steel Industry and i am sure your project will give me sme important pointers.

Thanks

dineep

Hello Swati,

Could you pls give your project 'study of ratio analysis of tata steel ltd' to my ID. [email protected].

If the size is huge, request you to split it and send me. Pls help me in this project work. Its my humble request.

Expecting your full hearted help.

Dineep David.