kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Post your questions and queries for Principles of Management (P.O.M) or help others by replying to this topic

kunalmg

some imp parts in planning...like its definition. v r doing a project on planning and v hv 2 do a field work.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
:) Hum hai naa .... d00d.. i wud really appreciate if you try to reply to queries of others .. answer any queries you can in the projects helpline section.

After all, this site is for helping , we are a management community and its in the best interest of everyone here to help our buddies .

bonddonraj

MP Guru
what is management ...is it controlling resources or collecting resources to be controlled , and move in the direction of profit of company

haardik

HII KARTIK THIS IS HARDIK I JUST WANTED SOME REGARDING A PRIJECT ON TRADITIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT.

gr8shanky

hi !!
plz give me the set of questioners for my p.o.m project my topic is "planning"
i have gone thru the old set of questioners available on the site , i want some new ones so plz help me out.
plzzz its urgent.

magicalpritesh

HEY GUYS,
I WANT SOME 5 COMPANIES KA INFORMATION ITS MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE AND ITS WAY OF PERFORMANCE. WHETHER THE COMPANY IS TRADITIONAL OR PROFFESIONAL

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hey pritesh....Create your own Magic when you are on MP.....Run a Search and you will get what you Look for....Now was that Magic or Efforts.......Carry on Sesame........

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
pritesh...you will never get to know from the mamangement structure that a firm is traditional or professional....it all depends on the functioning of the firm..man...it all depends upon the lines of communications wide enough can buil org....or else ruin them......hence structure only will get a least idea but information sharing will get you your grail......

Shankar Shah

haardik said:
HII KARTIK THIS IS HARDIK I JUST WANTED SOME REGARDING A PRIJECT ON TRADITIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT.
HII KARTIK THIS IS GAUERAV FROM BEDEKAR COLLEGE I JUST WANTED SOME HELP REGARDING FOR TYBMS 100 MRKS PROJECT ON AN OVERVIEW OF SEBI WITH REFERENCE TO BSE PLS IF POSSIBLE HELP ME MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]

shaan

hey i m doin DBM frm wellinkars can u help me in gettin some of the projects of this subject P.O.M ......pls do the needfull as it is urgent....