help reqd in rural marketing.

love_gundu22

MP Guru
hi everyone this is praveen here, i have to choose a product for rural marketing project, please suggest me some products. also if any one has done the same kind of project, then kindly let me know some ways and references.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Coca cola : project done by me can be found in dload projs section

Hll shakti

e-choupal

sugar factories

love_gundu22

MP Guru
hey damn kool.............. i had already choosen Bikes nd named taarzan....... i had uploaded my final project U CAN VIEW IT

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Grrrrrr8 .. can you pass the link over here Pravin ? Id love to read a TARZAN project ;)

POOJA23

May be a fruit juice company .I assure you the feasiblity of the topic .Or a pro can also be prepared on self help groups what say?

hi everyone this is praveen here, i have to choose a product for rural marketing project, please suggest me some products. also if any one has done the same kind of project, then kindly let me know some ways and references.

Well praveen, i understand your requirement regarding rural marketing and would like to share a document which will help you to get everything you required. As we know that the rural market has been developing continuously across the last few years.

Attachments

• Rural marketing.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 0