Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Bullsh*t

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
hmm... that's quite interesting,,, However, why would it happen once in 1,00,000 yrs... dude?? It would happen once every 100 yrs.... !!

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
these are certain emails going around on the net.......... well believe them or not...... well do you believe in chain mails......... most of the people forward chain mails wen it says something tht is related to ur life.. like pass this to somany people or u will lose ur certain love... and all that crap... i have received tons of it.... and one email tht is continously coming thru is this and other one is tht says if you forward u get certain sum of money for each email u forward cos microsoft is tracking. and the best thing..its got testimonials...lol....... so the question is Chain mails what purpose do they have rather than being considered as personal spam... and do you forward such emails.. say the truth

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
another chain email

Subject: RE: UK Requirement

Ya its true..
They had already deposited in my bank a/c..
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 12:48 PM
Subject: UK Requirement

Dear Friends,
Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his fortune. If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (if you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, you will be paid $241.00. Within two week! s, Microsoft will contact you for your address and then send you a cheque.

Regards.
Charles S. Bailey
General Manager Field Operations
1-800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or 904-245-1085 or RNX 292-1085
[email protected]

prabhatpastor

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
all chain mails are f**king....
they just annoy ...

and if i have a digital clock i can make it show 06/06/06 06:06:06
any time of the day and year..

:SugarwareZ-254:

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
by the way this will happen the next year also and it will happen till 2012... lol..... these chain mails maekes you very irritated