topic: EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND RETENTION - NEED INFO

rinelrodz

HEY GUYS................HAVE CHOSEN THE TOPIC EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND RETENTION FOR MY PROJECT..IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ONFO.......SITES,BOOKS,CASE STUDIES OR EVN REFERENCES IN AN ORG WHERE I CAN SPEAK TO AN HR....DO LEMME KNOW!!!!!!!!......NEED HELP FRIENS.................LOOKING FORWARD.......ALSO CAN U GIVE ME AN IDEA ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE PROJECT..ANY KIND OF STRUCTURE!!!!!!!!!...........

bluesnsar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well you should use text book organisational behaviour written by mullins. do some research on employee motivations in different organisations and compare the postive negative factors related to it. I would suggest read and do a brain storm for it first for example what are the factors responsible for may be employees long term stay is it motivation. i also think there are few motivation theories written refer to it i will also try and check if i could. Hope this help you friend.

shahzan_d

hii rinel i hve dne an entire project on motivation; an organisational perspective ... try to make ur project as interactive and interesting as possible .. motivation is an intangible term ... it is different for diffrent people, while ur making your project ..make sure u start from scratch... define the term ... mention types... characteristics, determinants of motivation ... fiscal ..non fiscal ...
i hve done tht ... and hve the credit of the best presentation! all d best! you need more info ...lemme know ...

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
shahzan_d said:
hii rinel i hve dne an entire project on motivation; an organisational perspective ... try to make ur project as interactive and interesting as possible .. motivation is an intangible term ... it is different for diffrent people, while ur making your project ..make sure u start from scratch... define the term ... mention types... characteristics, determinants of motivation ... fiscal ..non fiscal ...
i hve done tht ... and hve the credit of the best presentation! all d best! you need more info ...lemme know ...

it would b gr8 shahzan if u can upload the project in the forums... we would love 2 c ur efforts...and it can help others also...

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
vishal_1986 said:
it would b gr8 shahzan if u can upload the project in the forums... we would love 2 c ur efforts...and it can help others also...

i second that , please upload it as soon as possible ..

regards

shailesh

rinelrodz

hey shahzan.....thanks a lotttttttttttt.......................infact ya sice u have done the project i think u can help me..............and as others said.....upload the project.....thanks again..............

sen

hi
i am doin a project on the topic retention of employees in the current BPO scenario and need help any on who has any info plzzzzz mesg plzzzzzzzzzzz

deepika.kumar

Hii Friendz,
im doing a project on motivational theories.
im supposed to look for 8 new motivational thories.
Kindly suggest to me the same asap.
any ppts,books that u cud recommend will b of gr8 help.

regards,
deepika.

vaishnavi

friendsssssss help me otu for a project work
i m doing my summer project with ongc n planning to do a project in employeeee retention in ongc
plzzzzzzzzzz friends help me out in this

purush_tiwari

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
8 motivations can be :
Location /relocation.
Brand name of company,
Work profile management,
Freinds circle development,
Salary revision decided by employee & to be justified by him for the same .
Family(girlfriend,father ,mother ,brother etc working
Travel related offers
Good boss ......

csdilip

Hi frens,

I have to do a project on Motivation. I am looking out for the various theories of motivation. Could anyone help me out as to where I can find ppt's, Articles, content matter and the like. PLZ frens.... Itzz URGENT!!

Motivation TIPS

1. Have a Family Day at Work
2. Present Employees with a Shirt or Jacket with the Organization's Logo
3. Sponsor a Health Fair for Employees
5. Allow Employees to Work Flexible Hours
6. Offer CPR Classe
7. Include Pictures of Employees in Company Advertisements
8. Sponsor a Ridesharing Program
9. Ask Employees for Their Opinions
10. Redecorate Break Rooms and Cafeterias
11. Reduce the Amount of Employees' Paperwork
12. Publicize the Company's Efforts to Protect the Environment
13. Offer More Cross-Training Opportunities for Employees

HEY GUYS................HAVE CHOSEN THE TOPIC EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND RETENTION FOR MY PROJECT..IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ONFO.......SITES,BOOKS,CASE STUDIES OR EVN REFERENCES IN AN ORG WHERE I CAN SPEAK TO AN HR....DO LEMME KNOW!!!!!!!!......NEED HELP FRIENS.................LOOKING FORWARD.......ALSO CAN U GIVE ME AN IDEA ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE PROJECT..ANY KIND OF STRUCTURE!!!!!!!!!...........

WELL I know a site where they discuss about the HR issues....all by experts and experience professionals...

Do check out this
ezinearticles
articlesbase
HR Professionals in IT and ITes
Motivating employees

-----------------------------------
Rajdeep born to be an SME Entrepreneur