Help for the 100 MKS project

divesh_ramawat

Hi! Friends,
I am Divesh doing T.Y.BMS from Bhavan's College, Chowpatty.I am really very confused regarding our 100 mks project.

I am thinking to do the project on either of these 2 topics:
1) Credit cards
2) Hospital Waste Management

So guys I need your help to know : what all things/points I'll have to cover under these topics and which of them is better.The project should be of how many page?.

I'll be waiting for your replies.Plzz guys.

Bye!!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hey divesh .

I guess the project should be at least of 50 pages.

For your next question...choose the topic you are more comfortable with.. because *NOT many* days are left for your submission if im not wrong.

Credit cards : Banking sector, emergence, need for customer delight, credit cards, atm, history of cc, plastic money in todays world, strategies by banks to lure ppl to cc, its advantages, disadvantages, Are the banks justified by appointing eunuchs for recovery of money??
The above are the things tht come to my mind when i hear credit cards.

Hospital waste management : *Nil info* .. hope some1 else helps u out on that :D

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
i am also not sure about hospital waste management....................if u have selected this topic u would have some points on it so post it here .......so we can give u more advise on it or i say go with credit cards its good topic................

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey divesh actually da topic of hospital waste mngmt is a good 1 and i believe harldly ppl would hv done a proj on dis..!!! So dat would give a uniqueness to ur project but at da same time if u aint a doc itz really hard to get real facts on da same...

Wer in da other topic u thinkin of is Credit Cards.. WEll this consists of many pts as kartik dis is a very vast topic where in u need to make mind wt u going for a credit card outlook on a whole or u could take up case studies of 2 or 3 present companies like citibank, icici, and hsbc as they have a good grasp on market segment. U could provide key points on differentiation could include somethin like icici is providing free life credit cards. How is it beneficial to company & consume da loop holes and the importance of (*) dis sign wen provided on cc agreement. U could also put up da waiver patterns they use da way the companies tend to evaluate the risk criteria of a person. da way the fix limits on the card. Der is a lot on dis topic which could be cover.. !! Do let us knw wt topic u goin 4 nd a synopsis on how u would like to go 4 on dat topic..!!!

divesh_ramawat

Project on Airlines Industry

Hi!! Friends,

Firstly I would like to thank Bhavin,MOD and Kartik for replying to my post.

Secondly the sad thing for me is that when I went for the registration of the topic, the credit card topic was already taken by someone, so I took" Airline Industry", as my topic for the 100 mks project.

So, friends I would be thankful if you again assist me by providing necessary information regarding Airline Industry.How should I go about with this project, what all things should I include.
I also wanted to ask you whether I have to show some documentry proof, saying that I visited so and so Airlines and collected the information, or It is not compulsory.Can Info from Internet be collected and compiled into the project.

Please provide me necessary help.

Bye!!!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hey divesh.. if you hav already taken the airline industry then you are the most lucky person on this god damn earth.. coz our grp just made a project on the same in SSM and was said to b the best and the most talked about project .... And i wudnt mind sharing the same with you ... if you promise to better it and upload it on the site... wht say ??

divesh_ramawat

Hi!! Kartik,

I would be thankful if you lend me your project and give me a chance to add value to your project. I will definately upload the project that I'll prepare.Give me a chance.

Vijit Thanks to you too for your support.

Kartik, I Will be waiting for your help.

Bye!!!

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hi! Friends,
I am Divesh doing T.Y.BMS from Bhavan's College, Chowpatty.I am really very confused regarding our 100 mks project.

I am thinking to do the project on either of these 2 topics:
1) Credit cards
2) Hospital Waste Management

So guys I need your help to know : what all things/points I'll have to cover under these topics and which of them is better.The project should be of how many page?.

I'll be waiting for your replies.Plzz guys.

Bye!!!

hey there,

Please check attachment for Project on Safe management of wastes from health-care activities, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Project on Safe management of wastes from health-care activities.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 0