Managementparadise Meet

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi folks

I think it will be a great idea if all the members of mp who are in mumbai can meet up at some place. It will be a fest in itself.

Think about it and if all are game for it , then lets do it.

:tea:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Managementparadise Fest

indrajit_v5 said:
Hi folks

I think it will be a great idea if all the members of mp who are in mumbai can meet up at some place. It will be a fest in itself.

Think about it and if all are game for it , then lets do it.

:tea:

Hi thr Indrajit. 1stly...welcome 2 mp.com.. gr8 2 c u come up with creative idea... really a nice idea..i liked it...

Well...we gotta thnk a lot on ur idea...im lovin it....just imaginin how fun it would b....but gettin in touch with MP 2000 member base i organisin a Fest...as u said.. and assumin alrge numbr 2 com in...etc etc....lots 2 thnk n ponder abt...lets c....guys..nice creative idea...plz do put in more replies..lets c..ur points on this frnds

A.J.

Maverick
Firstly, welcome to MP, dude. :aj:

We are planning to have something along those lines, Indrajit.

We'll have a better idea about the logistics involved, once we get down to actually doing it.
Which means you gotta wait till we're finished with our exams :aj:

vipinair

Hey indrajit!

nice idea...well guys when we had the topic of whether we could arrnage for a seminar the problem that we faced was how would we make it happen? well i guess here we have an answer. we call could have an informal meeting where in we could discuss how, where and when to hold it. the pros and the cons. the challenges and all the excitements!

but yeah...we will obvio wait till exams get over...
regards...
-vipin.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
vjaquarian_14 said:
Lets have Fun Soon.... W8 for Exams to Finish...and welcome to Mp.com indrajit

Lol.!! Seemz like every1 is open for the meet.. So i guess now we can schedule it at earliest..!!:big_grin:

Akash_arny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
adimage3.gif
MP meet waiting eagerly.

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi folks

It was nice ti find out that you all liked the idea. Just post in the tentative date that you all will be available after the exam. So that the countdown can begin.

I believe there are many issues to be discussed regarding the site which we can do when we meet.

I am really game for this. We all can contribute something in the form of logos , punchline so that we can come uo with our tees and then it can be bought by the mp members at a price. This will help us to advertise our site and rock this forum world.

Lets hit the management world really hard.

MP rocks:tea: ..............................

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bluesnsar said:
I think the idea of meeting is absolutely great. I think its worth getting all the brains together.

dude...u frm UK right....wil u b comin for a mp.com meet in MUMBAI in future????

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
Is any meet being organised indelhi ??
hi dude.. at present....in coming dayz...mp met wil b in mumbai only...

n surely in long term...its gonna b everywhr dude...so we wil b thr in delhi sooooooooon.....

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
vishal_1986 said:
hi dude.. at present....in coming dayz...mp met wil b in mumbai only...

n surely in long term...its gonna b everywhr dude...so we wil b thr in delhi sooooooooon.....
I will be joining GIM soon .. rather will be reaching goa on the 14th ... will try to come to any future meets in bbay

regards

shailesh

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
I will be joining GIM soon .. rather will be reaching goa on the 14th ... will try to come to any future meets in bbay

regards

shailesh

count me in too....:SugarwareZ-191:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hmm Most probably the meet will be conducted after a month.. The updates would be posted in this thread itself.. Interested members do keep on posting here itself ..!!

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bhavin_3 said:
Hmm Most probably the meet will be conducted after a month.. The updates would be posted in this thread itself.. Interested members do keep on posting here itself ..!!
I am new here .. dunno what exactly a meet is all about .. If u have any photos of previous meets pls tell me the link

regards

shailesh

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
I am new here .. dunno what exactly a meet is all about .. If u have any photos of previous meets pls tell me the link

regards

shailesh

dude...b4 ne meet wil b annonced..detaild msg wil b passd on the same..and we wil discuss it out.... here itself tht time... still a month may b 2 orgainze a meet...

THIS wil b 1st major meet among the MP members...n wil c...how it has 2 go abt...

aspire

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
vishal_1986 said:
dude...b4 ne meet wil b annonced..detaild msg wil b passd on the same..and we wil discuss it out.... here itself tht time... still a month may b 2 orgainze a meet...

THIS wil b 1st major meet among the MP members...n wil c...how it has 2 go abt...
Oh alrite .. I thought that it happens quite regularly .. so wanted to ask , what happens in a meet do u guys go for a movie together or a trek ... but this questions stands annulled now .. will wait for ur message abt the meet ..

regards
and take care
shailesh
p.s man ur fast

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
aspire said:
Oh alrite .. I thought that it happens quite regularly .. so wanted to ask , what happens in a meet do u guys go for a movie together or a trek ... but this questions stands annulled now .. will wait for ur message abt the meet ..

regards
and take care
shailesh
p.s man ur fast

we will be arrangin meet as the members r eager 2 meet up n ourselves were lookin forward for the same... u wil come 2 knw abt it as soon as we proceed with the plans..so chilax n njoy buddy...

im fast???????