Most serious problem facing by India

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Guys,

Which are the most serious problem facing by India according to you ? Lets have a discussion on it and also discuss what can be the solutions?

According to me corruption is the biggest problem facing by India whats your opinion?

AmritanshuMehra

Corruption of course!!....but frankly speakin - been der, dun dat!! - datz all I have for India....we all discuss such issues...no one takes ne step....da 1 who takes, also gets corrupted within no time.....n da best part is....we all discuss this fact also dat "every1 discusses but no1 does nething"....I mean....derz no point in discussin such issues if all of us know dat dey do exist....
LET US DO something that counts!!....whats ur take on this??

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
right Amritanshu, I started this thread because i really want to do something but problem is that i don't know from where to start , how to start and what can be the solution of this problem?

You know problem is with government, constitution and whole system, in which we can't change anything...To take initiative you should have political power or audience support which i don't have....

Education:

Education should reach to each and every child so that they can build there future.

Corruption is the outcome of the wrong deeds of those people who just want secure there future and not consider growth of our country. To eradicate this problem more transparency should be build into system by eliminating middle man and using technology for getting approval from govt. office.

This will not only reduce amount on money goes out of the system in form of black money but also saves lot of time.

puneet.jaiswal1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Corruption is most serious prblm but don't forget the political & borders issues which is going to hamper foreign Investment & economic growth of country

arti.iiitm

I think problem is all well known to us which is corruption no doubt. But you can only fight with it after to start avoiding corruption is under your control. For example, one of your link talks about education system. It is true we can't change this system until we are at the top of this constitution. ;) but definitely we can change the way in our institute, rather in our class room. Start doing things from your class room and make your class room study more practical and if you can agree your class room members (let say 60 students) then you can convince your teachers as well. I guess that will be the best starting to change the things, systems, education, and corruption.. :)

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Now corruption has entered into our blood-
-No one wants to wear helmet but they are ready to give Rs 50/- bribe.
-No one wants to buy railway ticket but they are ready to give Rs 100/- bribe.
-No one wants to wait in a line they want their work done as fast as possible.
These small-small things creating big issues.

v.saisriniwasan

Hi Tushar, Thanks for taking initiative for this. According to me, we all are corrupted in one or other sense. I, personally implemented what I thought of and that is doing something for the society. I do have my own blog named 'Just For Social Cause'. My point is helping the needy who can't afford something. But, What happens is, we do have everything but one thing which we are lacking is SYSTEM. That is the only thing which I think needs to be changed for our personal and social growth.

prtk.nayak

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Nice thoughts all of you..
I would pin down Poverty as the number one issue, followed by Corruption, education, infrastructure and internal disturbances like Maoism and terrorism
Getting down to the 'Doing Part', here are my views on the top two..
1. Poverty- the root of all evil..this easily goes without saying. Created opportunity and a nice platform for Crime and corruption. Take care of this big daddy and we are already half way through the task.
2. Corruption- Lets be frank guys.. we all have been discussing corruption from like what Std. 8???..Trust me as far as i know..it has become a part of the value chain..to a point that it drives the economy in a way now. No matter what steps you take and what controls you put in place..that simply wont be enough..wanna know why??..ever wonder what is the means, ends and instrument for the 'C' word?
Power-is the means, Money- is the ends..and your INTEGRITY & VALUE SYSTEM is the Instrument!!.. We need to take care of the third one. How many of us here will pay a small tip to get our driving licenses faster or may be a 100 rupee mutual understanding agreement with the traffic police??:)for example.
We need to make sure that a strong value system needs to be incorporated in our future generations for all of this to work but again..the word 'Value' will only remain a word if your stomachs are empty..right??...now this takes us right back to Poverty..:)

UdayGupta13

The increase in crime! Crime is now dominating tabloid headings and press releases. Foreign countries have already started to issue warnings tp their citizens. Ex. The USA warning its women to maintain caution while traveling to India due to the increase in rape cases over the past few years. The government needs to bring more stringent laws to decrease the crime level in our country.

Perception, we tend to look at the problem like it is never going to end. Suppose corruption we believe that corruption is not so good moral behaviour yet we do. When girls walk on the streets and catcalls attack on them they listen it and walk like never heard of. There are countless problem but, if we decide it to eliminate it then no one can prevent us form doing that.

For me these 10 are :

Corruption.
Intolerance,radicalisation.
Wealth inequality.( Disparity in distribution of wealth in certain regions), poverty.
Shortage of resources like water,food ,electricity,shelter and sanitation issues.
Internal security issues.
Job security and lack of job guaranteed
Malnutrition , gender inequality,population stabilisation.
Bad governance, pending governance reforms, public system structural faults.
Hostile neighborhoods.
Not understanding the simple fact that nation is people specific, nor statistics nor false pride.

MasterPhil

I think there's only one problem India is facing today i.e. EDUCATION SYSTEM.

A Person who had studied in a local college scored 90% in his degree final year don't have knowledge about the subject itself. As it has not been taught to them because the professors who teach them don't even know about the subject but still they are appointed to teach them.

If the student don't have knowledge then "HOW WILL THEY GET A JOB"

Only 10% students can get into institutions like IIT, VJTI etc. But what about the 90% student.
70% local engineering colleges are shit. Being an engineering student i have experienced that only 1 out of 20 teachers in a department know how to teach, others teach us how to memories.