Anna ? Arvind Kejriwal ? Corruption ? Who do you support?

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
The common man ran out on the street with the Indian flag in his hands, yelling "Mai Anna hoon" .. until his throat went sore and was beaten to bed-rest.

By the time he recovered, the slogans had changed. Anna cap was renamed and the movement was led by arvind kejriwal. The caps said "Mai Arvind hoon" . Many men behind bars, some lathicharg and a bandh later Arvind Kejriwal decided to turn politician.

Today he was to announce the name of his political party but like a true politician he postponed it to a later date and told the junta " This is your party, not mine " .

Anna seems to like maintaining distance from active politics though it cannot be denied that Anna was a lesser known name until activist Arvind kejriwal with his leadership skills and his IIT alma mater fame revolutionized the movement on social media.

Its a confusing state of affairs between the divide of Anna and Arvind. It seems you have to be with either or both of them. If you are with neither of them, then you are in favor of corruption.

I'm with Arvind on this one. What about you?

meheer

I think this is going the way SHIV SENA and MNS thing worked out.

Those supporting Anna can continue to do so. Same goes for Arvind. Either ways the masses are united on ONE cause. Transcribing the future, I am sure there will not be a single issue raise by Arvind that will be contested by Anna and vice versa.

This is Politics, no matter how much we (or Anna) deny it.

mohyal

They both are working for the nation.Anna's aandhi definitely rocked the corrupt politcians and created a rage amongst the common masses.His way of teaching was calm but yet very effective as he connected to the mindset of "aam-aadmi".Arvind kejriwal was considered to be the "brain" behined the whole aandolan.Definitely,the split in the group is there,but,both of them in their own unique way will ultimately be working for the elimination of the roots of corruption from our country.

One will follow aandolan and the other will strive to change the system by entering into politics.The pace is set.

So,the Moral of the story is : Both are against Corruption.Anna will handle it through "Jan Aaandolans" and Arvind kejriwal will enter into politics and strive to clean up the mess in the Indian Political system.So,the target is the same,means of reaching to the target are different!That's my take on it!

shreyadas

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Arvind all the way. I think Anna backing out at last minute was spoilt sport. He shouldve stood for a greater cause and led the nation to greatness

Arvind,because party sponsors his party as a public party whereas on the other hand Anna Hazare work as an activist.

Last edited by a moderator:

poo77

i guess... arvind kejriwal... was doing good job cause he make his own political party and try to correct the all mass up things of corruption..:SugarwareZ-190: