Need Help on Project on Ashok Leyland

123jigz

hie guys m looking for the following points to complet my project on ashok leyland, if you guys have any relevent matter kindly helkp by sending me the matter on my mail id ,

[email protected] / [email protected]

1. USP & advantages of ashok leyland
2. Failure story ( 1 idea that did not wor out )
3 company entry plan

abhishreshthaa

hie guys m looking for the following points to complet my project on ashok leyland, if you guys have any relevent matter kindly helkp by sending me the matter on my mail id ,

[email protected] / [email protected]

1. USP & advantages of ashok leyland
2. Failure story ( 1 idea that did not wor out )
3 company entry plan
40lakh 11.50

hey friend,
i am uploading 2 projects on Ashok Leyland over here..
which can provide you complete information about USP, Failure and Entry plan of Ashok Leyland..
check it out.. :)

Attachments

• 36935129-ASHOK-LEYLAND.pdf
    134.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 18677882-Internship-Training-in-Ashok-Leyland.pdf
    178.8 KB · Views: 85

araravind

I would like to do my M.E - Industrial Engineering Final year Project in Ashok Leyland..... and i am interested to do the project based on Industrial Engineering Concepts..... my background is Mechanical.. can u pls help me find out the concept to do the project

This is the perfect time to buy Ashok leyland shares. When share price increases that means it increases the value of the company. When you rise high that means all your marketing, distribution and supply chain management management all work according to your strategy and plan."Our recent interaction with Mr. Vinod Dasari, MD & CEO, Ashok Leyland (AL), reinforces our confidence in the company’s structured approach to gain market share.