help me in project of compensation management

abhishekgoyal

pls help me in this project, ie u have any idea or any matter regarding this topic pls contact me, my yahoo id is

Last edited by a moderator:

priyadevi

I AM DOING MBA. I AM DOING LIVE PROJECT ON COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT. CAN U HELP ME PREPARE QUESTIONAIRE ON THAT PARTICULAR TOPIC.

THANK YOU
WITH REGARDS
PRIYA

ROSS the ERUDITE

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I AM DOING MBA. I AM DOING LIVE PROJECT ON COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT. CAN U HELP ME PREPARE QUESTIONAIRE ON THAT PARTICULAR TOPIC.

THANK YOU
WITH REGARDS
PRIYA

Hello priya,

thts sounds interesting...hey why not throw some more light on your work...I'm sure there will be many here...who would want to be a part of this discussion..

waiting for your response...describe about project in detail..asap..

goodluck:kelw:

priyadevi

Hello priya,

thts sounds interesting...hey why not throw some more light on your work...I'm sure there will be many here...who would want to be a part of this discussion..

waiting for your response...describe about project in detail..asap..

goodluck:kelw:

hello thank u for ur reply

i am gathering some secondary details about that compensation management, i need to prepare questionnaire for that topic .its like a survey method with some options like 1)yes, 2)no .......from a particular company if u have any questionnaire on this please please send to me i am waiting for your valuable post

thank you dear :SugarwareZ-179:

deepan123

pls anyone help me.... i need compensation management project............. tmrw is the last date to submit the rough draft of the project....... plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

winner@1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
pls anyone help me.... i need compensation management project............. tmrw is the last date to submit the rough draft of the project....... plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

see if this helps you

rough data :thumbsup:

Attachments

• compensation3_249.ppt
    222 KB · Views: 14