Ask your doubts about stock market

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Re: Ask Ur DouBts About Stock Market

Get answers to your Queries in ask the expert

Sify Finance invites users to send in their queries related to the investments and savings.
The queries will be answered within 3 working days.

Code:
[url]http://sify.com/finance/asktheexpert/index.php[/url]

Username-mpstock
Password-mpmarket

[img]http://sifyimg.speedera.net/sify.com/finance/asktheexpert/images/stockexpert1.gif[/img]
[img]http://sifyimg.speedera.net/sify.com/finance/asktheexpert/images/mutaulfund1.gif[/img]
[img]http://sifyimg.speedera.net/sify.com/finance/asktheexpert/images/insurance1.gif[/img]

janu_mutha

hi. is there ne specific course in stock exchange which includes every thing from IPOs to Derivatives and is good for beginers and learners. plzz tell me.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hey der Mutha.. Yup well der is dis 1 very good course for beginner on derivatives. If u are more interested on to the course u'll need to get the forms frm bandra kurla complex...

I don hv da exact address dwn der but u could jst enquire abt stock exchng at BKC and yah definately its a good 1 for begginers..

P.s: If i do get the exact address i'll post it dwn here.!

Anish

Can somebody tell me abt the websites or the consultants who provide trading tips for trading in stock markets with good track record

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Anish said:
Can somebody tell me abt the websites or the consultants who provide trading tips for trading in stock markets with good track record

Hey anish i would suggest u can go for indiabulls.com or icictrading.com..!! I would emphasize more on indiabulls for better tips

Anish

Can somebody tell me the name of websites which provide stodk maret tips specially BTST(buy today sell tomorrow) tips with good track record. i have with me a few but i m not satisfied.

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Anish said:
Can somebody tell me the name of websites which provide stodk maret tips specially BTST(buy today sell tomorrow) tips with good track record. i have with me a few but i m not satisfied.

hey thr anish... for intra trading type stuff... join on this yahoo group..
" [email protected] "
and chck out daily tips on www.icicidirect.com , if u r willin 2 shell out some money...take a membership at sharekhan..thier tips rock...i hv experienced it...my uncle is a member thr...

Anish

thanks vishal for ur kind response. but i m looking for some experts or some who are having insider informations i dont mind paying subscrription charges whatever they are but i m looking for above 90% accuracy.

maulin

Originally Posted by bhavin_3
Yup well der is dis 1 very good course for beginner on derivatives. If u are more interested on to the course u'll need to get the forms frm bandra kurla complex...
Well..there is a good range of Certification exams offered by NSE.
NCFM - NSE's Certification in Financial Markets
These xams range from the Beginners level to Derivatives to Mutual funds..:SugarwareZ-191:
More details are available at this link http://www.nseindia.com/content/ncfm/ncfm_introduction.htm...
The site also offers some course content for each module in the form of notes. and the content of these notes is pretty Good for beginners to understand..

The forms are available online or can be obtained from the NSE's office in BKC from the foll address:
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
"Exchange Plaza",
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East),
Mumbai-400051

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
maulin said:
Well..there is a good range of Certification exams offered by NSE.
NCFM - NSE's Certification in Financial Markets
These xams range from the Beginners level to Derivatives to Mutual funds..:SugarwareZ-191:
More details are available at this link http://www.nseindia.com/content/ncfm/ncfm_introduction.htm...
The site also offers some course content for each module in the form of notes. and the content of these notes is pretty Good for beginners to understand..

The forms are available online or can be obtained from the NSE's office in BKC from the foll address:
National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.
"Exchange Plaza",
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East),
Mumbai-400051

thnx dude... for info..........

my teddy

hello.........plz help me out in my projt. i.e TRADING IN EQUITY SHARES.kk
as of nw tel me d different trading mechanism.

dhaval.mehta

hey does neone has a project on capital markets..
pls mail it to me if u do..
mu e mail id is
my topic is "capital markets-a history of sensex"
pls ne help.. or any good links will be appreciated a lot..

Last edited by a moderator:

ruvi_143

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
How exactly can 1 judge an IPO.......................
hOW EXACTLY DO CONSULTANCIES JUDGE AN ipo/
Why are nFOs risky?
What are the best initial steps to trading in the equity market.
What are the few aspects which need to be covered to judge the overall condition of the market of that particular day,week and mnth?
How safe is trading in the commodities market....what are the pros and cons?
For intra day traders what are the things to be kept in mind?......are conficdential hush- hush calls reliable? if nhot den how are the above factors helpful for intra day players( that wud be the beginners coz it would be unable 4 dem to trade in long investments in a majority asset proportion?

Dese are the questions to which i seek desperate guidance.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aankit

heyyy m interested in stock market..how is it related if a want 2 pursue MBA in finance??
how r the BSE n NSE courses....?
m gettin a chance 2 learn in motilal oswal brokers...is it bettr 2 wrk here thn a course(BSE,NSE)??

aankit

mando25

Hi! I read in the earlier posts that you have recommended indiabulls for stock market tips for intraday. I can't find the links on the site? Pl. advise