Classification on the Basis of Standard and Control

sunandaC

On the basis of standard and control, we classify hotels into two parts, such as Approved and Unapproved.

The approved hotels are found of international standards where the accommodations are made available as per the criteria laid down by the Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation- Since they have the stamp of official recognition, the customers trust on them.

The unapproved hotels may also offer quality services but they lack official recognition and therefore, the customers or prospects don't believe offering of service-promised without making any distortion

jiten005

Banned
On the basis of standard and control, we classify hotels into two parts, such as Approved and Unapproved.

The approved hotels are found of international standards where the accommodations are made available as per the criteria laid down by the Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation- Since they have the stamp of official recognition, the customers trust on them.

The unapproved hotels may also offer quality services but they lack official recognition and therefore, the customers or prospects don't believe offering of service-promised without making any distortion

Hey friend, i am really impressed by your effort and also thanks for sharing the information on Classification of hotels as i need it for my project. Well, i am also uploading a document where you would find some useful information.

Attachments

• Classification of hotels.pdf
    545.3 KB · Views: 0