VERY URGENT: Does anyone has a copy of hospital project report

kiran7347

VERY URGENT: Does anyone has a copy of hospital project report..... IF U HAVE IT PLZ POST IT . IT WILL BE OF GR8 HELP TO ME...... PLZZZZZZ

savio13

MP Guru
VERY URGENT: Does anyone has a copy of hospital project report..... IF U HAVE IT PLZ POST IT . IT WILL BE OF GR8 HELP TO ME...... PLZZZZZZ

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for hospital project report

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/service-sector-management-s-s-m/55793-ssm-project-hospital-industry.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/publish-upload-project...project/97072-project-employers-health-insurance-project-done-hospital.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/elements-logistics-logs/7812-hospital-management.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/productivity-quality-management/11298-quality-management-hospital.html

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

abhishreshthaa

Hello,
I'm looking for project on Operations or HR in Hospital Administration......pls help!!!!

hi anooja, check out the files that i have uploaded ....... they are some files related to HR in HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION...
have a look and i am also providing some links on the same topic just go through it i hope it can be useful..

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...ation-wats-its-scope-n-jobs-4-q-siliconi.html

Human Resources Management (H.R) [Archive] - Page 2 - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

Human-Resource-Management-jornal-in-hospital [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

Attachments

• HRDJ_3_3_02.pdf
    155.2 KB · Views: 7
  • gs0670.pdf
    153.8 KB · Views: 5
  • adminfellow.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Internship.pdf
    586.1 KB · Views: 11