help required for project- "The Marketing of a Bank’s Service Offerings"

shrutiajmera

hi guys...
i wud really appreciate it if anybody cud gimme a project on Bank Marketing. and also if u cud suggest some alternative or innovative channels of marketing a banks products !
pls its kinda urgent !!
thanks !

ankit_chan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: help required for project- "The Marketing of a Bank’s Service Offerings"

Do one thing.. Market your bank in the rural areas.. Here you can explain the rural people the importance of the banks.. Also keep all the facilities available in the bank today (like high value, internet banking, anywhere banking, etc..) as there might be some customers in the rural areas who will use this features..

For marketing approach the opinion leaders.. i.e. those persons from the village who will use your bank and will also recommend others to use.. They are the ones whose recommends are followed by all the people..

By doing these don't forget the basic ways of marketing..

If you want to market it in the urban areas then you can also do it.. But it will be hard in the practical scenerio.. Here you have market only the USP (unique selling point).. Here people are much educated and they use banks and knows the working of it very well.. So you have market those things which you are giving extra compared to your competitors..

I hope you are getting my point correctly..

shrutiajmera

hey thanks ankit for ur suggestions !.........i'm not looking at the rural markets in this projewct. but yeah i do get ur point when u say that i'll have to bank upon a USP....
really appreciate ur help ...lemme see how i can make use of ur suggestion in the project !

emman13

thank you ankit.....................................................................................................................

jiteshj

i want banking projects.............................................................................................................................

jiteshj

banking services projects.....................................................................................